Update (March 5, 2013): So it turns out it was all a hoax. The Pirate Bay posted on its Facebook the following. “We hope that yesterdays little hack proved that we know the internet better than our enemies. Since about 40% of the entire internets traffic consists of torrents enabled … Continue reading
- JOIN THE NR FAMILY
Nerd Reactor TV
- Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones’ possession test prank!
- If Sony is out of ideas, then we may see a Spider-Man and Avengers crossover
- Dating responses to a World of Warcraft player
- Kotobukiya Avengers Now Hulk ARTFX+ Statue Review – Hulk Smash
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 video game is indefinitely postponed for Xbox One