In a recent interview between Develop-Online and Valve’s Robin Walker, it was announced that TF2 (Team Fortress 2) is now becoming permanently free to play! It’s only financial support will be through in-game item purchases. Although it’s switch to FTP was speculated, we never imagined it so soon. Walker announced … Continue reading
- JOIN THE NR FAMILY
Nerd Reactor TV
- First impressions of Orphan Black’s season 2 premiere
- Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones’ possession test prank!
- If Sony is out of ideas, then we may see a Spider-Man and Avengers crossover
- Dating responses to a World of Warcraft player
- Kotobukiya Avengers Now Hulk ARTFX+ Statue Review – Hulk Smash