For an international pop star, Hatsune Miku’s done alright for herself. She had a sold out concert during Anime Expo 2011. She’s been on commercials for Toyota and Domino’s. Heck, she’s even got her own Kids React. The catch? She’s not a real person. Hatsune Miku is a vocal synthesizer from … Continue reading
- JOIN THE NR FAMILY
Nerd Reactor TV
- Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones’ possession test prank!
- If Sony is out of ideas, then we may see a Spider-Man and Avengers crossover
- Dating responses to a World of Warcraft player
- Kotobukiya Avengers Now Hulk ARTFX+ Statue Review – Hulk Smash
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 video game is indefinitely postponed for Xbox One