Thanks to DLC, gamers have been getting a chance to play games they usually wouldn’t purchase at a store. And it’s thanks to them that gamers get a chance to revisit retro gaming. With the game I’m reviewing, it doesn’t get any more retro than having Blaster Master: Enemy Below, … Continue reading
- JOIN THE NR FAMILY
Nerd Reactor TV
- First impressions of Orphan Black’s season 2 premiere
- Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones’ possession test prank!
- If Sony is out of ideas, then we may see a Spider-Man and Avengers crossover
- Dating responses to a World of Warcraft player
- Kotobukiya Avengers Now Hulk ARTFX+ Statue Review – Hulk Smash