CES 2017: Meet the New Logitech G533 PC Wireless Gaming Headset
The first day of CES 2017 has just kicked off, and Logitech has just unveiled their newest headset for PC gaming. The Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset features Pro-G Drivers and DTS headphone: X 7.1 Surround sound to deliver advanced audio performance and wireless convenience for gamers everywhere. The G533 has a very purist design that focuses on comfort, with a long battery life to ensure access during those marathon gaming sessions. Thanks to the DTS headphone X and Pro-G Driver, you can amplify game audio to pinpoint the origin of in-game sounds to give you the advantage over your opponents. Here are a few of the headsets prominent features:
- High-Performance Design
- The G533 features the latest in materials to make it not only lightweight but durable, to ensure wearable comfort for hours. Its over-the-ear design has removable sports mesh ear pads that are breathable to keep you cool during your longer play sessions.
- Battery Life
- The G533 also features a replaceable battery that lasts up to 15 hours when fully charged, utilizing the Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) that allows you to keep an eye on your charge level so it never dies at a critical moment without warning.
- Smart Mute and Microphone
- The foldable mic has the popular auto mute feature, and has improved the EQ tuning and noise canceling to give the clearest of audio during gaming’s most intense moments. There is also a new pop filter that reduces hisses and unwanted noises while talking.
- Superior Wireless Technology
- The Advanced lossless digital audio transmission inside the G533 delivers incredibly high-fidelity sound up to 15 meters away wirelessly. It also has Electro-Magnetic Interference settings that allow it to maintain a strong connection when there are multiple wireless signals in the area. This, along with the ultra-low latency wireless connection, ensures virtually no lag with your audio during games, movies or other streaming media.
- Fine-tune Controls
- The G533‘s noise canceling microphone is on a folding extendable boom for crisp clear communications with your friends and teammates. It has volume controls and mute buttons on the left ear cup to quickly modify your settings without interrupting your gameplay, as an added feature you can also fold the microphone upwards to mute instantly. Utilizing the LGS, the user can fine tune their equalizer, surround sound, side tone and microphone levels for each game in their library. When using the headset for media, the mute button can be customized to perform as a play/pause/stop button.
The Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset is scheduled to release at retailers in January 2017 with a MSRP of $149.99. For more info you can also visit the Logitech website here.