Mass Effect: Andromeda box art and Deluxe Edition details leaked
N7 day is Bioware’s ode to countless fans of the Mass Effect series. They usually use it as a staging ground for releasing new info on an upcoming game, as well as other fan service delights. This year, they’ve already given us a new trailer for the upcoming Mass Effect: Andromeda, the announcement that both Mass Effect 2 and 3 is now backwards compatible on Xbox One, and a bit of insider info with the Andromeda Initiative.
While all those are great, what we didn’t expect was a few leaks regarding the box art for the regular and Deluxe Edition of Mass Effect: Andromeda. Both Amazon and Best Buy have listings posted featuring not only the box art, but a bit of detail on the game too. The postings each have this listed in their product description/synopsis:
“Mass Effect: Andromeda takes players to the Andromeda galaxy, far beyond the Milky Way. There, players will lead our fight for a new home in hostile territory as the Pathfinder-a leader of military-trained explorers. This is the story of humanity’s next chapter, and player choices throughout the game will ultimately determine our survival.”
Best Buy happened to have more details listing the following:
- Chart Your Own Course in a Dangerous New Galaxy
- Unravel the mysteries of the Andromeda galaxy as you discover rich, alien worlds in the search for humanity’s new home
- Lead the First Humans in Andromeda on a Desperate Search for our New Home
- In this new chapter of Mass Effect, meet and recruit all-new, interesting characters caught up in an epic space saga filled with mystery and galactic conflict
- Fight with your Pathfinder Team In Battle Against Terrifying Enemies and Creatures
- New additions like destructible environments, boosted jumps for added verticality, and all-new weapons and Biotics make combat more thrilling than ever
- Build a Formidable Hero With Amazing Weapons, Powers and Tech
- With a much more flexible skill and weapon progression tree, you can replicate your play style to make you unstoppable against new, powerful alien enemies
- For 1 player or up to 4 in multiplayer mode
Unfortunately, the date has not been released as of yet, but EA and Bioware seem to still be shooting for Spring 2017.