Destroy the dungeon master in 5-Minute Dungeon
Fans of card-based tabletop games should get ready to spend some more money. 5-Minute Dungeon is a 5-player cooperative card-based tabletop game that is filled with chaos, excitement, and laughter. Its Kickstarter goes live starting November 1st.
Creator Connor Reid and Wiggles 3D have masterfully created a game that will force you and your allies to think quick and act even quicker. You are allotted 5 minutes per stage to clear each of the 20+ floor dungeons, and then slay its boss in order to claim the victory. Every game is different so this is one game you and your friends will be sure to come back to over and over again.
Here are the various levels that you can contribute to this cooperative card-based game on Kickstarter:
$5 Contributor level
- Thank you & a print-and-play copy of the game
$25 CDN (approx. $18.75 USD) Early Bird
- Get the game for $10 less on the first day only!
$35 CDN (approx. $26.25 USD) Standard Edition
- Includes the game, plus all stretch goals unlocked by the campaign
$40 CDN (approx $30 USD) Dungeon Master Edition
- Features a more stylish box and some higher quality components
$60 CDN (approx $45 USD) (Save $15) Both Standard and Dungeon Master Editions
- Get both versions of the game. Keep a copy for yourself and give one away, or keep the Dungeon Master edition wrapped up and play the base game.
250 CDN (approx $187 USD) Canvas Print and Both Editions
- Get an 18 x 24 inch canvas print signed by the artist and creator. Plus both editions of the game
$300 CDN (approx $225 USD) Pre-production copy and Standard Edition
- Want to be the first to play? Get a pre-production copy as soon as the campaign is completed and a Standard Edition later.
If you need more info on 5-minute dungeon you can check out the How-To-Play video below as well as their Kickstarter page. 5-Minute Dungeon is also Nerd Reactor approved and you can check out our review to see our exact thoughts.