L’Arc-en-Ciel will be having a special 2-day concert starting March 2st called L’Arc-en-Ciel LIVE 2014 at National Stadium. Fans who aren’t living in Japan will have an opportunity to watch the concert live on its second day, thanks to the theatrical satellite broadcast courtesy of Live Viewing Japan.
The National Stadium is pretty significant, since it will be the venue for the opening and closing ceremonies for the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics. To top it off, L’Arc-en-Ciel is one of four influential Japanese bands to ever perform there. This will be their second time playing at the venue.
If you’re living in the 10 major cities, you’re in luck. Check out the locations and time below:
- Los Angeles, CA – Century City 15 – 3pm PST
- Orange, CA – Orange 30 – 3pm PST
- San Diego, CA – Mission Valley 20 – 3pm PST
- San Francisco, CA – Bay Street 16 – 3pm PST
- Seattle, WA – Pacific Place 11 – 3pm PST
- Chicago, IL – River East 21 – 5pm CST
- Houston, TX – Willowbrook 24 – 5pm CST
- Baltimore, MD – Columbia Mall 14 – 6pm EST
- Boston, MA – Burlington 10 – 6pm EST
- New York, NY – Empire 25 – 6pm EST
For more information, visit http://larcenciel2014lvj.com.
L’Arc-en-Ciel’s music has been featured in many anime and video games including Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, Rurouni Kenshin, Fullmetal Alchemist and more.