The Tomb Raider reboot has been receiving a lot of flak for its “attempted rape” sequence involving a thug and Lara Croft. But other than that, I’m really excited about the new direction of the game including a new Lara Croft character model, origin story, game mechanics, and more dynamic cinematic environments.
Square Enix has revealed the Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition. It includes a Lara Croft figure by Play Arts and other bonus materials. Check out the full details below.
* Play Arts -KAI- Lara Croft figurine – Lara Croft has been beautifully recreated as an 8-inch Play Arts -KAI- action figure. The figure comes with an alternate set of three hands, bow and arrow, shotgun, handgun, and an ice axe.
* Double-sided island map and poster – Discover Key Landmarks from the mysterious island of Yamatai, where Lara Croft and her fellow castaways were marooned after the Endurance shipwreck, in this 15” x 19” poster. On the reverse is a poster-size image of the box art that epitomizes Lara’s origin story.
* Lithographic print – An exclusive 5” x 7” Lara Croft heavy-stock lithograph print with matte frame designed by Crystal Dynamic’s Brian Horton, senior art director, and Brenoch Adams, concept artist.
* Experience Shields –Three iron-on badges based on the game’s experience icons: “Animal Instincts,” the “Climbing Axe” and “Fire Arrow.”
* TOMB RAIDER Original Soundtrack ‘Survivalist Cut’- A collection of 10 tracks with over 60 minutes of music from the game.
* Weapons Pack Downloadable Content – includes a variety of weapons to help Lara survive against the island’s inhabitants.
Source: Square Enix