Halo 4 Specializations revealedPosted 3:18 pm on Thursday, August 16th, 2012 by Jose Gutierrez III
Halo 4 allows players to have specialized gears. Now we get an explanation of each Specialization. There are 8 Specializations that are found in Halo 4, and you can achieve a level higher than 50 for your Spartan character. As you go up in level you will unlock battle-augmented armor which provides more options to customize your Spartan character. Emblems, visor color, and weapons are just some of the Specialization players can change to differentiate their Spartan character in the Halo Universe.
Details below can be found in Halo Wiki:
Wetworks (Available at Launch)
- The Wetworks mod gives the Spartan IV a few stealth benefits. The Wetworks armor mod allows the Spartan to sprint more quietly and assassination anamations are faster, causing quicker assassinaitons. With the Wetworks armor modification, instead of showing up as a red figure on Promethean Vision, foes will only be able to see the outline of your figure.
Pioneer (Available at Launch)
- The Pioneer’s Fast Track mod allows the Spartan IVs using it to gain experience points leading to the next rank at a faster rate. Keep in mind though, For Fast Track, you only get extra XP for the amount of time you were using it. Activating it at the end of a match isn’t going to net you extra XP for actions earlier in the match.
- When ordinance drops are activated, the Engineer’s Drop Recon armor mod provides an advantage. A couple extra seconds before other players see the drop coming down, the Engineer gets alerted on the incoming drop. Based on the distance to the weapon, you can get an arrow pointing you to where the nearest timed ordinance drop is coming in. It extends the range of those popping up on your HUD.
- When recieving an ordinance drop, you may not always find what you desire out of the three choices given to you. With the Tracker’s Drop Recon mod, you are able to get an all new selection from the ordinance drop you call in.
- In recent Halo games, when your Spartan is zoomed in and is shot, it zooms out. With the Rogue’s stability mod, you have the ability to stay scoped in, even when being shot at.
- The Stalker packs the Nemesis armor mod, a passive skill that causes an icon of the last person that killed you to appear on the HUD. It also tracks enemies who’ve attacked but not killed you as well, making it useful for both retaliation and revenge.
- Pathfinders enjoy the Gunner mod, which reduces the cool-down on vehicle weapon overheating and allows you to move faster when carrying a detached emplacement.
- The Wheelman armor mod the Operator carries gives you a bit of a resistance against EMP shots against a vehicle you are driving. It won’t necessarily stop you in your tracks anymore. This also allows you to recharge the health of a vehicle slightly faster.
Jose Gutierrez III is an IT tech by day and nerd by night.