Win a trip to New York Comic Con 2012Posted 4:50 pm on Monday, August 13th, 2012 by John 'Spartan' Nguyen
Do you want to go to New York Comic Con, the popular East Coast comic-book convention in October? Of course you do, and this contest is right up your alley. Nerd Reactor and Curicon, the online home of collectors, have teamed up to give you a chance to go to New York Comic Con. If you win, you’ll get a 4-day pass to NYCC, flights, airport transport, and accommodation! Use our promo code when you register at Curicon and have 10 entries added to the contest. This is a perfect chance for those living too far away or are too broke to go.
Our promo code to use is “n22drt3r”.
Here’s how to enter:
- Register at Curicon using your Facebook account.
- Add 5 items from the Curicon library to your wish list.
Click on the dashboard on your profile page.
- You’ll then be given a unique URL code that you can use to share with friends.
- Sharing with friends will give you a chance to win an extra ticket for another.
- Enter the promo code near the bottom of the dashboard page.
Contest starts on August 11th and ends on September 14th.
But watch out, you guys will also have competition, since I’ll be entering this contest too with the provided code. Muahaha!
John “Spartan” Nguyen is the editor-in-chief at Nerd Reactor and is based in Orange County, CA. He is a graphic designer and illustrator.