Croon Audio next step in portable Bluetooth speakersPosted 10:23 am on Monday, August 13th, 2012 by Jose Gutierrez III
Croon audio is the next step in design and sound quality for Bluetooth speakers. This Bluetooth speaker can be easily connected with any Apple product from iPhone, iPad, iPod; laptops; desktops PCs; Android; Tablets; Smart Phones; and MP3 players.
But this speaker does not only do Bluetooth, it also can be connected via a 3.5mm jack. So if you do not have a Bluetooth enabled device, no need to fret.
Now for all those detail junkies below is the information you’re looking for. This is their “Emotionally Biased Description”.
Emotionally Biased Description:
- Audiophile sound
- Quality components
- 15 watts per channel stereo
- Class D amp
- Two 2.5″ forward facing Full Range Drivers
- Bluetooth connection
- 30 feet (10m) range
- 1 input jack 3.5mm (music in)
- 1 output jack 3.5mm (music out)
- USB for charging only (5V DC)
- 18V External power supply (included)
- Stereophonic construction
- Expansive audio perception
- Controlled bass acoustics
- VLD – very low distortion technology
- connects to any music player that has Bluetooth® connectivity. check your settings, your phone or tablet might have it
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for all-digital-sound-transfer
- Set it and forget it function
- Eternal Stand-By – ready to play as long it has power
- MDF housing – gorgeous sound comes for good materials, thick walls and controlled acoustics
- Cone feet – a patent pending solution, works very well at isolating the speaker from the surrounding environment
- Tripod feet layout – another patent pending innovation, it provides stability regardless of the surface it is placed on
Jose Gutierrez III is an IT tech by day and nerd by night.