New Assassin’s Creed III video showing off the AnvilNext game enginePosted 11:09 am on Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 by John 'Spartan' Nguyen
So the Assassin’s Creed III graphics doesn’t look like a big improvement from its predecessors, but what it lacks in graphical upgrades, it makes up for it in giving us a living, breathing world set during the American Revolution. Check out the video below featuring the AnvilNext game engine.
So what are the things that AnvilNext can give us?
- Interact with a more diverse group during the early colonies
- Up to 2,000 NPCs battling each other in a battlefield
- Command a ship and enter naval battle
- Dynamic weather system that changes according the the 4 different seasons
- 1,000 different animations for Connor to traverse the woods and city
- Dual weapon combat
John “Spartan” Nguyen is the editor-in-chief at Nerd Reactor and is based in Orange County, CA. He is a graphic designer and illustrator.